On one side, you have Bornfight — builders of advanced digital solutions for global industry powerhouses such as Molson Coors, Lufthansa, Infobip and Rimac Automobili.
On the other, there's Mediatoolkit — a rapidly-scaling SaaS that monitors the entire internet in real time for hundreds of clients.
And then there's you, right in the middle — and with an opportunity to connect the two by becoming a member of our central team which ensures that both companies function, grow and improve in sync.
Our philosophy of progress through determination, doing things that are challenging and sometimes a bit scary, and going down roads that are unknown, has led us to an incredible amount of success throughout the years. With both big and small projects from numerous different industries and countries, we always try to find something new and exciting that will inspire both us and the client, and keep all of us ahead of the game.
WE’RE HIRING A HEAD OF PEOPLE OPERATIONS
Our People Operations department is a pillar in the new phases of advancement at Bornfight and Mediatoolkit. They are the key to building a strong people-oriented culture within the companies, and as such are helping with the growth of the business. And now, you have a chance to lead, consult and oversee this entire department! We’re looking for someone focused on driving and managing our People initiatives, solutions and processes, while managing and growing the team itself.
If you can combine your strong data-driven approach that understands the importance of constant improvement, you'll fit right into our team of 5 people.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Lead, coach and oversee the entire People Operations team
- Create, execute and fully own people strategy and initiatives in cooperation with our leadership teams
- Acquire talent by working on employer branding and selections
- Develop performance management systems
- Own and improve compensations & rewards systems, create initiatives that will upgrade learning & development processes, and ones that will drive engagement within the companies
- Partner with our leadership teams
- you’ll work closely with different stakeholders, mostly other department heads at both Bornfight & Mediatoolkit
- People team development
- give regular feedback, coach and mentor individuals and grow teams, recognize strengths and growth areas
- People department development
- budget, create and improve processes, grow the department to be able to support both Bornfight’s and Mediatoolkit’s scaling
- Lead with data
- provide useful data to help guide decision making, and allow the company to scale effectively and efficiently
- Experience in generalist role in a fast paced & high growth environment with a proven track record of leading through growth within all People areas and functions (talent acquisition, learning and development, employee engagement, compensation, and people operations)
- At least 1 year of experience in leading a People Operations or Human Resources team
- An ability to challenge conventional approaches and a willingness to build a unique approach
- Management experience
- Presentation and communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of Croatian and English language
- Willingness to handle both the strategic aspects and the operational tasks
YOU GET EXTRA POINTS FOR:
- Experience in IT industry
- Experience in Agile methodology
- Experience in creating and implementing processes
- Interest in Employer Branding
- Experience in both environments - Both fast growing startup environment & corporate environment
IF YOU GET THE JOB, YOU’LL ALSO GET:
- 24k + salary (brutto 1), depending on the experience and skill-set
- A 13” Macbook Pro
- A smartphone of your choice with a business mobile plan
- Biweekly/Weekly one-on-one meetings with COO, and continuous meetings about professional development
- Ability to define new and upgrade existing processes that will transform the way things are currently handled at Bornfight and Mediatoolkit and by doing that improve the workflow within the companies
- Subsidized parking space and secure storage for bikes
- Access to a variety of industry-related books, magazines and additional reading materials
- Ability to modify your daily working hours according to your needs
- Lots of internal educations from your colleagues & external educations from industry experts
READY TO APPLY? JUST SEND US THESE FILES:
- Your CV
- Your motivational letter (tell us why you want to join us)
Submit your application in Croatian and/or English.