The mission of Bornfight is to build and scale digital products that help people achieve continuous and repeatable success.
Our philosophy of achieving progress through determination, doing things that are challenging and sometimes even borderline impossible, has led us to an incredible amount of success over the years. What kind of success? We won multiple awards for design and development, such as Awwwards' Agency of the Year. We were named the second best employer in Croatia — which is absolutely amazing, but it also means we got more work to do in order to claim the top spot. Companies that have approached us to create new digital experiences for them now include global powerhouses such as Lufthansa, British American Tobacco, Rimac Automobili, Infobip and Photomath.
And the most important success — we assembled a team of more than 80 specialists who wield the knowledge, the processes and the mindset needed to build digital products from scratch, and to guide them towards market success.
We'll be a little cheeky and say — not bad for a company launched in 2018.
But we’re not done, and we want you to join us on this path that leads to even larger achievements!
WE’RE HIRING A PROJECT MANAGER
We're looking for a person who can take over the ownership over development track of a product we're building for one of the fastest-growing Swedish startups — a company that has entered the growth phase of the product life-cycle and has an MRR of over 2 million USD.
Our primary objective on this project is to grow the startup vertically by increasing the user base and revenue, as well as horizontally by launching new brands. That is why we're looking to upgrade the project team with an experienced specialist who'll enable us to scale it further by providing best practices and support to development teams, as well as by helping developing new features and whole new brands.You will be responsible for planning, reporting, management and delivery according to the previously defined requirements.
If you want to work with a team whose goal is to always push the limits of innovation, and you have a strong interest in managing a variety of different web-based projects (and really specialize in that field), we want to see your CV!
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Project Manager (or a similar role) focused on managing product’s development track
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Excellent problem-analysis and problem-solving skills
- Love of learning and teamwork
- A high level of knowledge regarding the project life-cycle, as well as agile/scrum and waterfall methodologies
- Familiarity with cross device/platform/browser technologies
- High level of flexibility when it comes to using new tools and procedures
- Enthusiasm for solving problems
- Strong focus on boosting cooperation between people and teams
- A solution-oriented mindset
- Highly emphasized self-organization ability
- Good advisory and negotiation skills
- Proactivity in communication with clients
- Ability to discuss business needs with clients, as well as to define MVPs and facilitate developers' estimation
YOU GET EXTRA POINTS FOR:
- PMP, PMI-ACP or IPMA certificate
- Previous experience in ecommerce projects
- Technical knowledge of development life cycle
- Certifications in the field of project management or similar
- Solid risk/crisis management skills
- Being passionate about new technologies
- Ability to think entrepreneurially
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Manage medium-sized e-commerce project for the international client
- Define project and sprint scope, timeline and budget
- Coordinate the development and design of web solutions, taking full ownership of the process if needed
- Create or facilitate the creation of user stories and other documentation when necessary
- Motivate, support and guide the project team
- Run project meetings with the team and the client (dailys, planning, grooming, retro,..)
- Ensure that sprints are delivered on time, within budget and in line with quality standards
- Communicate with the client - define requirements, run daily reports, participate and advise on activities and priorities
- Coordinate and communicate with multiple project stakeholders (third party integrations to the product)
- Define and update weekly and monthly production plans
- Track and report on budget (both internally and externally)
- Look for improvements regarding the production process (creating new processes and adjusting existing processes if needed)
- Cooperate with members of the Project Management team and production departments
IF YOU GET THE JOB, YOU’LL ALSO GET:
- A 13” Macbook Pro
- A smartphone of your choice with a business mobile plan
- Monthly one-on-one meetings with a team leader, and structured biannual meetings about professional development
- Ability to modify your daily working hours according to your needs
- Parking spaces and secure storage for bikes
- Access to a variety of industry-related books, magazines and additional reading materials
- Lots of internal educations from your colleagues & external educations from industry experts
- Most likely some new friends :)
To see the full breakdown of our salary ranges for each of the departments and positions, and also learn how we define different levels of seniority at our company, go to bornfight.com.